Caught by the GF

  • sweetnfun_wb
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 8 10:10 PM
      My girlfriend has developed some pretty good PC
      skills. She found all these dirty pics and stuff in the
      temporary Internet Explorer directories. So I started
      deleting them, but there is just so much of it. Better
      some pretty cool software that hides the pictures I
      really want to keep. Got that from
      out.
    • mandy_mbl_2046
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 13, 2002