I Could Never Thank You Enough For Sharing This!

  • werthmargaret@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010
      Thank you so much Dr. Bartlett. This is the exact same program I have been
      in and recently recommened myself. It truly is great. Thanks for taking time
      from your busy schedule to share this!!!

      [original message by Dr. Betty Bartlett]

      I just wanted to share with you a great tip that one of my patients told me
      about. She had joined this program at http://grocerypriceslash.com� Last year
      and when she showed me her store receipts I thought I was seeing things. A
      shoebox full of receipts all showing savings between 60% - 90% on everything
      she had purchased. I noticed grocery receipts, toiletry and makeup receipts,
      baby products and pet need receipts, over the counter medicines receipts, name
      brand appliance receipts and on and on. When I asked her how she found out
      about this program she told me that she saw the company highlighted on her
      television news station. I joined this sampler program last week and last night
      I was able to purchase $ 199.72 worth of merchandise and groceries and I only
      had to pay $16.68! What an absolutely amazing program!

    • werthmargaret@yahoo.com