Hi everyone!

  • coupon_exchange_owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:31 PM
      Just a quick hello to everyone. My name is Julie, I'm new to the group, so I will introduce myself. I'm a single mom to two girls, ages 15 and 20. we live in upstate NY near the Canadian border. I am an online student, currently working towards my bachelors degree. I run a Coupon group on Yahoo, (which is open to new members if anyone is interested) I love swapping coupons to save money. I have learned a lot of frugal ideas on other yahoo groups, and I always look for more saving ideas.

      Nice to meet everyone!

      Julie