Looking for something more?Here's a tip for you...

  • thomasina-kirby226@pickledcheese.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      Wow, what a blast, what a trip actually. was kind of getting bored with the net, was gonna get rid of my broadband and go back to 56k because i hardly used the thing, and really, I didn't do anything much to need it. But last weekend i found this crazy pickup thing, with webcmeras and all the gear. used to waste my time trying to find gals on yahoo, but this place is like 100X easier. this is the spot that made me decide to stick with my net for a bit longer http://www.mixurlifeup.info/ugkf . have fun, i did ;)
    • thomasina-kirby226@pickledcheese.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
        ive got literally no 'game' as they say, haha, so have alot of trouble in the clubs tryin to pickup. im sure there is a few of u'se here just like that. so anyway, when i found this thing http://www.haveagreattime.info/emle i was shocked, actually amazed that it was as good as it is. if u've got no game, checkout this place, it's like a meat market, all the finest!