MACRAME HOBBY / SALES

  • CORTEZGIN
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 12, 2000
      USE TO MAKE MACRAME YEARS AGO FOR SALE , HAVE
      BEEN TRYING TO PURCHASE THE CORD BUT MICHAEL'S NO
      LONGER STOCKS. WAS ABLE TO GET SOME IN DENVER. MY
      DAUGHTER IN LAW SENT IT TO ME. IM IN FLA. I AM ABLE TO GET
      BINDER TWINE AND HAVE BEEN USEING IT BUT IT MOLDS IN THE
      FLA. WEATHER OUT SIDE. GUESS I COULD SPRAY IT WITH
      LACQUER. WOULD LIKE TO TEACH A CLASS BUT NEED TO KNOW A
      SOURSE .
    • mandy_mbl_2046
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 13, 2002