Craftfestival in Southern Illinois

  • kifrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      I am looking for some one [macrame] to demonstrate and sell their
      wares.. The last two weekends of Sept and the second weekend of Oct.
      at our craftfestival ,if interested write Ingram's Pioneer Log
      Cabin Village,,po box 135 ,,Kinmundy,Ill 62854 dave@...
      or call 618-547-3291 Crafters set up out of doors amoungst 16 pre-
      civil war log cabins Thank you and have a good day Bob Ingram