message from newbie

  • cat O'Rourke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hello ladies, i'm a newbie on this list so i thought i'd introduce myself,
      my name is Cat & i'm an Australian. Married to Danny & mum to Katie (10 this
      month) & Jason (5).
      I haven't done any Macrame since i was a girl, however i was looking about
      18 months ago for some books in my local sewing/craft store, but to no
      avail!
      Seems it really is a lost art! what a shame, well lets see if we can revive
      it a bit! :-) i was actually looking to teach my daughter Katie some...we
      did start on something a while back, but then we went overseas for 10 months
      & are only back a few months & just moved back to our own house again, so it
      s been unpacked, but just to start it again! but i must say some
      instructions to refresh my (getting older) brain would help...LOL
      looking fwd to hearing from you all, Luv cat.