macrame swing chair

  • mareej2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      Just wondering if you have heard of such a chair and would you know
      where I could find a pattern. The chair has a round base with sides
      that surround approx half of the chair. It is hung on a supporting
      beam. I saw one in a shop one day and loved it. Would love to make
      one for my pergola.

      I have searched the internet, without sucess. I am happy to purchase
      the pattern, if there is one to be found.

      If you can help in anyway it would be great.