Re: [macquarrie] President ' announcement

  • Lachie Macquarie
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2003
      Capturing in this missive, the sparing prose of Rambaud,
      <3E5F86E1.000018.33435@0016675357> and displaying the suave and
      sophisticated disposition of Archibald Leach, Tom McQuarrie
      <tishimself@...> sgrìobh,
      >I think I just heard the President of the United States announce the
      >appointment of Charles Mac/Mc Quarrie to a position within the Bureau of
      >Homeland Security. Adding that he (Charles) is a good man.
      >Can anyone vberify that ?
      >Thanks
      >Tom

      At last your time has come Tearlach? The down side, I suppose is
      renouncing Her Britannic Madge. Mind and wave.
      --
      Lachie Macquarie,
      Ni bhéarfainn broim dreólín ar dhuilleog cuillin agus is beag an puth gaoth é sin!
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 12, 2003
        Janis, I didn't know that anything was mentioned about Condi and Colin being black. I thought they were Scottish.