new clan member

  • Tiki <equillatay@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2003
      hello kin! i have just recently begun researching my scottish
      heritage. my family are mcqueary's from russell county, kentucky.
      it's good to be a part of this with all of you!
    • Tom McQuarrie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2003
        WELCOME !
        Tom McQuarrie
        Pennsburg PA
        My family NJ,MA,PEI Canada and Ormaig Ulva Scotland

        hello kin! i have just recently begun researching my scottish
        heritage. my family are mcqueary's from russell county, kentucky.
        it's good to be a part of this with all of you!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        This is the MacQuarrie e-mail list.
        HTTP://ALBANACH.ORG/MACQUARRIE

      • Bill McQuary
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2003
          Tiki,

          Welcome aboard. My line is oyt of Pulaski Co., KY and many family
          members spell the surname as you do. My grandfather cheanged it to
          McQuary when he came of age in MO.

          Regards,
          Bill

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2003
            Tom,

            I'd be interested in any links between the McQs of Russell and Pulaski
            County, KY that you have discovered.

            Regards,
            Bill

            Tom McQuarrie wrote:

            > WELCOME !
            > Tom McQuarrie
            > Pennsburg PA
            > My family NJ,MA,PEI Canada and Ormaig Ulva Scotland

          • tiki
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2003
              bill,

              i may be of some help to you, my family is from the same counties. just let me know what i can do to help.

              tiki