Family Tree DNA Product Sale

  • Bill McQuary
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      All.

      On November 12th, Family Tree announced a sale of its DNA test products, both new tests and upgrades for men and women, to run through Monday, December 31st. You can review the sale prices of the range of new kits available at http://www.familytreedna.com/products.aspx One cannot review the upgrade prices unless he is eligible, i.e., already is a customer, because the link to this information, https://www.familytreedna.com/login.aspx, leads to a members' login page.

      I should point out that a DNA kit might make an unique and wonderful Christmas gift for someone in your family an, since the kits aren't inexpensive, buying one while they're on sale makes good sense.

      Regards,
      Bill

      Bill McQuary
      dne.63e@...