Re: DNA update

  • Bill McQuary
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      Sue,

      I should have been notified of your match when you were, but I'm not sure I was. The reason is my computer is in the shop and this iPad is my only connection to the Internet and email. I've received nothing recently from the folks at Family Tree, who keep me up to date on MacQuarrie DNA Project progress. I think I will have my computer back by the end of the week. If so, I'll make a thorough check and get back to you.

      Sent from my iPad 2
      Bill McQuary
      dne.63e@...