Re: MacQuarrie Children - Orphanage 1870s-1900s - Canada

  • snoshoe_2
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
      I was meaning to post this for quite awhile, after I found it.
      It may or not be helpful.

      Going up to Calgary last year, a friend and I stopped for a break at this museum, and it was slow, so the guy took us all through himself. There was a quilt with a story about an orphanage and how they were trying to connect people from then back with their families. I can't quite recall what the story was on that, how the situation originated with these kids, but it might be something.

      Anyway, here is the contact info.:
      Claresholm and District Museum Visitor Info. Center
      Claresholm.visitors@...
      403-625-3131

      ~ Snoshoe