Re: Donald and Elizabeth MacQuarrie New York

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hi Sarah: It's sue here. I thought I told you about contacting historical people in Argyle,Wash co.,N.Y.from their I was sent to State records for Wash co. Our Donald rented land as their is no land records or wills they could find on record. No paper work nothing believe it or not. I was hoping someone would have tried to save that passage ticket from Scotland.
      Only things they told me is what I already have and have shared with all of the extensions of family in the book Soupy