Re: [macquarrie] Fwd: Free Access Weekend: Search new patriotic records

  • Marianne McKenna
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2011
      On 1/07/2011 1:51 AM, Bill McQuary wrote:
      > All,
      >
      > Check this out if you want to do some free family history research.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Bill
      >

      > Begin forwarded message:
      >

      >> From: "Ancestry.com"<Ancestry@...>
      >> Date: June 30, 2011 9:47:41 AM MDT
      >> To: "Bill Mcquary"<dne.63e@...>
      >> Subject: Free Access Weekend: Search new patriotic records
      >>

      >> If you haven’t already, add ancestry@... to your address book to make sure you don’t miss an email.
      >>

      >> This weekend, don’t just
      >> show your patriotism,
      >> prove it.
      >>
      >> Explore new Sons of the
      >> American Revolution
      >> Membership Applications
      >> for FREE.
      >>

      >> You can wave a flag or march in a
      >> parade this 4th of July. Or you could
      >> prove you’re patriotic to the core in
      >> this exciting new collection.
      >>
      >> *Free access ends July 4, 2011 at midnight ET
      >>

      >> The Sons of the American Revolution
      >> Membership Applications let you
      >> trace generations of ancestors in a single
      >> document, showing your lineage back
      >> 235 years to the Revolutionary War.
      >>
      >> This weekend, get free access to more
      >> than 145,000 applications and 1.2 million
      >> records and discover if your forefathers
      >> were founding fathers — or other
      >> patriots who fought for America’s
      >> independence.
      >>
      >> Ready to find the red, white and blue
      >> in your bloodline? Get started right now.
      >>
      >> Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Share with a friend
      >>

      >> © 2011 Ancestry.com
      >>
      >> PRIVACY STATEMENT
      >> Ancestry.com does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.
      >>
      >> Questions? Comments? Please don’t reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to get answers to common questions or send us a message. You can also contact us at:
      >>
      >> Ancestry.com Operations Inc.
      >> Attn: Customer Service
      >> 360 West 4800 North
      >> Provo, UT 84604
      >> USA

      > Bill McQuary
      > dne.63e@...

      Hi Bill,

      I followed your advice but it is only the usual 14 day free trial!.

      Regards,

      Marianne.
    • Bill McQuary
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2011
        Marianne,

        You can do a lot in 14 days and free is free.

        Regards,
        Bill

        Bill McQuary
        dne.63e@...

      • fydf@worldpath.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2011
          After the free trail is over a great site for MacQuarrrie info is
          www.aclean.org once there go to their geneaolgy page user name Macquarrie
          password scot I have set this up for all MacQuarrie researchers
          Frank
          Clan MAcQuarrie Scoiety

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2011
            That's interesting Frank, it is in Russian.
            Looks like a cleaning firm!

            Химчистка ковровых покрытий и мягкой мебели на ДОМУ.
            Если вы решили заказать наши услуги, мы вам предлагаем время в котором можно
            сэкономить от100-500грн.

            Заказав химчистку мягкой мебели или ковровых покрытий

            06:00 до 08:00 часов -15%
            19:00 до 23:00 часов -20%

            --
            Sláinte

            Lachaidh.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2011
              have no idea what this is. What I said was after this free trail is over I
              have set up a research account on the Clan Maclean site. got to their
              genalogy page user name is macquarrie password is scot

              what all this other is I have no clue
              Frank

              That's interesting Frank, it is in Russian.
              Looks like a cleaning firm!

              Химчистка ковровых покрытий и мягкой
              мебели на ДОМУ.
              Если вы решили заказать наши услуги, мы
              вам предлагаем время в котором можно
              сэкономить от100-500грн.

              Заказав химчистку мягкой мебели или
              ковровых покрытий

              06:00 до 08:00 часов -15%
              19:00 до 23:00 часов -20%

              On 3 July 2011 22:59, fydf@... <fydf@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > After the free trail is over a great site for MacQuarrrie info is
              > www.aclean.org once there go to their geneaolgy page user name Macquarrie
              > password scot I have set this up for all MacQuarrie researchers
              > Frank
              > Clan MAcQuarrie Scoiety

              http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE
            • Lachie Macquarie
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
                Frank,

                I always thought the Macleans were commie barstewards, they undermine
                everything we hold dear apple pie, brazil nuts and et al......

                www.aclean.org

                you missed out the m and I clicked on it. Silly me.

                --
                Sláinte

                Lachaidh.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
                  On 4/07/2011 12:28 AM, Bill McQuary wrote:

                  > Marianne,
                  >
                  > You can do a lot in 14 days and free is free.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Bill
                  >
                  > Bill McQuary
                  > dne.63e@... <mailto:dne.63e%40gmail.com>

                  Sure can:-)

                • fydf@worldpath.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
                    I see that I missed the M. But I knew that you could sort it out. It was
                    to much party that was the cause for they typo

                    --
                    Sláinte

                    Lachaidh.

                    http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web