Jasper A. McQuary

  • frank/yvonne fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Teaghlach, Merry Christmas. I am again seeking your help, Im looking for the parents of JAsper A. McQuary, he was born about 1800 in Kentucky, he later moved to Mississippe he married Jemima Ederington in 1824. JAsper was in the War with Mexico a memeber of the 2nd Mississippi Regiment and died in New Orlean 17 Jun 1847 of pneumonia, I have all his decendats what I need is his parents and grand parents. Anyone out there ever run across Jasper?

      Thanks
      Frank

    • Bill McQuary
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        Frank,

        There are many James, but not one Jasper McQuary in my database,

        Merry Christmas,
        Bill

        Bill McQuary
        dne.63e@...

      • Cinda Marsh
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
          I have Jasper in mine, but am currently visiting Rapid City, SD. I'll get a look at it when I get home, and get back to you, Frank.
          Cinda