Re: [macquarrie] re: meeting site

  • frank/yvonne fisher
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2010
      Yes get your order in while you got the money. It will have the questions that you have an even answer those that you have not thought of yet.
      Frank
      From: vjsirotek@... <vjsirotek@...>
      To: macquarrie@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 3:58 PM

      I just mailed out a money order for the book

      From: vjsirotek@aol. <mailto:vjsirotek% 40aol.com> com <vjsirotek@aol.

      <mailto:vjsirotek% 40aol.com> com>

      To: macquarrie@yahoogro <mailto:macquarrie% 40yahoogroups. com> ups.com

      Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 7:40 PM

      we can also fly into Grandjunction Colorado we can also fly into Eagle. well

      i can see what areas there are with the best meeting places. is there a way

      Cinda you could give me a few ideas how i could come up with the top five. I

      have never been to a family reunion or how it works but i would love to try

      to get one out here.

      From: vjsirotek@aol. com <vjsirotek@aol. com>

      To: macquarrie@yahoogro ups.com

      Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 3:37 PM

      well if there is a way to do a family get together here in Colorado we have

      a beautiful place called little box canyon you can camp or stay at a hotel

      in Rifle. its not to exspensive. we also have arvey gap or rifle gap both

      have camp grounds.

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 1, 2010
        that will be the best money you will spend this year