Re: [macquarrie] FW: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Kidnapped DNA

  • alumniorutnj1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      My wish for a Happy New Year to all the friends and family on this site.
      May you have a happy, healthy year filled with joy and love.

      Dee

      From: "Les Horn" [_leshorn@...@ytlesho_
      (mailto:leshorn@...) ]
      Date: 01/01/2010 10:49 AM
      To: "dunbartonshire-To: "dun<_dunbartonshire-dunbartonshire-dun_
      (mailto:dunbartonshire-genweb@...) >,
      _aberdeen@..._ (mailto:aberdeen@...) , "Isle of Mull
      Rootsweb"
      <_SCT-ISLEOFMULL@SCT-ISLEOSCT_ (mailto:SCT-ISLEOFMULL@...) >,
      "Argyll Rootsweb" <_sct-argyll@rootswebsct-_ (mailto:sct-argyll@...) >,
      "Islay Rootsweb" <_sct-islay@..._ (mailto:sct-islay@...)
      >, "Jura Rootsweb"
      <_SCT-Jura@..._ (mailto:SCT-Jura@...) >, "Tiree
      Rootsweb" <_sct-arl-tireen@sct-arl-tsct_ (mailto:sct-arl-tireen@...) >
      Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Bliadhna a' Mhath Ur

      Hi all

      Wishing you a Guid New Year. Happy hunting for your reli's. Hope you can
      knock down some of the Brick Walls in 2010.

      Regards
      Les