Shoshoe(robin)

  • soupy572001
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      Has anyone heard from Snoshoe lately I haven't had an e-mail in couple of months.?? She hadn't been feeling well. Soupy
    • snoshoe_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
        Hi Sue,

        I saw this a week or so back, and sent you an email, but I don't know if you got it? Maybe I got blocked in your email somehow?

        Merry Christmas everybody!

        ~ Snoshoe