Re: [macquarrie] Scotland & Gathering

  • liveliketheson@charter.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 8:28 PM
      Marilyn,
      We should have exchanged cell numbers! So sorry to have missed you guys. Odd that Clan MacLean didn't keep records of our visits. I had obligations on Saturday and could not get there until 3 p.m. on Sunday. It would have been fun to have gotten together. We need to look ahead as a clan for future Scotland gatherings. Thanks for looking around for me. Sorry we missed!
      Greg

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31 8:29 PM