John McQuarrie

  • frank/yvonne fisher
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
      Telaghlach, Can anyone help me out? Looking for info on John McQuarrie may have been a Sergeant in the Army. He was born about 1788 Isle of Rum, married Rachel Campbell. He cameto NovaSocita.The history of Inverness County is full of info on him with the exception of his parents and dates for his children which Donald the Cooper was one. Anyone have anything on this Johnthat will get us back to Rum?

      Franknh

    • Tom McQuarrie
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
        I have lost touch with her over the years, there is a Diana MacQuarrie whose family is from Rum.
        She lived in Pittsburg and was very active in our Northeast branch of the MacQuarrie clan association.
        She attended the gathering in Nova Scotia.
        Does anyone know of her ? She might have what Frank needs
        Tom