John McQueary

  • frank/yvonne fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello group,I have been in touch with Marjorie McQueary about her book,"The McQueary Clan Thru Mountains and Sunsets",it is out of print at the moment, but she says that if there is enough interest she will get it printed on special orders. Her reply is below. If you have an interest get in touch with her.

      We checked with Office Depot today and with the help of a coupon we can still
      sell the books for $25.50. The title is The McQueary Clan Thru Mountains and
      Sunsets. It is 275 pages. In addition to family trees, we have Bruce
      MacQuarrie's description of our early roots, a chapter of Rodney McQuary's "The
      MacQuarrie Heritage", chapters from Paul Gregory's "Early Settlers of Reddies
      River", Lela McQueary's "McQueary Genealogy", William McQueary's diary, Malvina
      McQueary's "Memories", Dorothy Calaway's McQuary History in Texas and more.

      I would like to have the orders by October 15. To Marjorie McQueary, 4249
      Woodmont Rd., Toledo, OH 43613-3825 or mfmcq18@.... We should have the books
      two weeks later.

      Marjorie

      Franknh

      .

    • robinbwoods
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        How far back does their info go?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          I thin back to when John was transported about 1747. But you will have to get in touch with her to be sure.
          Franknh