Re: [macquarrie] my line

  • frank/yvonne fisher
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      Marilyn sorry to say but not yet, at least in the MacQuarrie line I do have some in my English line from that other side of the family.I just scanned the 1600 plus names I have in the data base and find none, we have a few Eliza's and one Elise that is it

      Sorry
      Franknh
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
        I appreciate your checking on this. I'm impressed with the responses from this group. Thank you, Marilyn McQ