Welcome New Members

  • snoshoe_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 10:35 AM
      Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to all the new family members that
      have joined in the past couple months.

      Maybe a couple more of us will be able to put some of our pieces
      together with you. :)

      Hope summer is going well for everyone, we are having major forest
      fires here, and it's getting worse. The season won't be over for a good
      month yet, maybe more if we don't get rain soon. Pretty scary.

      Could be worse though.

      What's anyone been up to this summer?

      ~ Snoshoe
    • snoshoe_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15 10:53 AM
        BTW, I hope you'll all post some pictures of your family, current or
        old, old. I love seeing others I'm related too. :)

        ~ Snoshoe