Re: [macquarrie] Upcoming Events

  • Flora Green
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2007
      The Highland Games in Boise will also be Sept. 22 (was
      formerly scheduled for Sept 29), so if this is closer
      for someone, come to Boise. The World Masters sounds
      exciting and would be a good place for a clan tent.
      No tent in Idaho so far and I have the Baby tent for
      moms to rest, feed the baby and change diapers, so
      cannot do a tent too. If you do get a tent, let us
      know how it went and where you got the information,
      etc. The T shirt guy from Oregon who was here year
      before last had MacQuarrie T shirts. I can get his
      name if you wanted to have some to sell at your tent.
      Good luck in the games.
      --- Dan Flynn <danjflynn@...> wrote:

      > Hello Clan!
      >
      > I have some exciting news! The 2007 Scottish Games
      > World Masters
      > Championship is being held in McPherson, Kansas the
      > weekend of Sept. 22.
      > I will be participating in the event and I would
      > like to have a clan
      > tent. Anyone interested?
      >

      > This is the MacQuarrie e-mail list.
      > http://albanach.org/macquarrie