Re: McQueary books

  • lenquery
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, Mfmcq18@... wrote:

      > We have had several inquiries recently about getting copies of our
      book THE
      > MCQUEARY CLAN THRU MOUNTAINS AND SUNSETS. We are considering
      having more
      > printed. If we get enough response, we'll do so. Hopefully the
      price can still
      > be $25.50. If you are interested, please let us know by February 1.
      >
      > Frank and Marjorie McQueary
      > mfmcq18@...

      PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE- THANKS
      LEN QUERY
    • Ken Brown
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2007
        --- lenquery <lenquery@...> wrote:

        > --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, Mfmcq18@...
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > We have had several inquiries recently about
        > getting copies of our
        > book THE
        > > MCQUEARY CLAN THRU MOUNTAINS AND SUNSETS. We are
        > considering
        > having more
        > > printed. If we get enough response, we'll do so.
        > Hopefully the
        > price can still
        > > be $25.50. If you are interested, please let us
        > know by February 1.
        > >
        > > Frank and Marjorie McQueary
        > > mfmcq18@...
        > >
        > PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE- THANKS
        > LEN QUERY
        >
        > Me too, Ken Brown (captkenbrown@...) McQ's of
        PEI -- some time ago.

        Need Mail bonding?
      • ronniem859
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 16, 2007
          --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, Mfmcq18@... wrote:

          > We have had several inquiries recently about getting copies of our
          book THE
          > MCQUEARY CLAN THRU MOUNTAINS AND SUNSETS. We are considering having
          more
          > printed. If we get enough response, we'll do so. Hopefully the
          price can still
          > be $25.50. If you are interested, please let us know by February 1.
          >
          > Frank and Marjorie McQueary
          > mfmcq18@...

          PLEASE REMEMBER ME WHEN THE SALE OF THIS BOOK IS ACTIVE AGAIN!
        • Mfmcq18@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 16, 2007
            The books have been printed and are available. If you want one, please send
            $25.50 (US) together with your name and address to

            Marjorie McQueary
            4249 Woodmont Rd.
            Toledo, Ohio 43613-3825