Catherine Flora MacQuarrie

  • snoshoe_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      There are so many Catherine, Flora, Daniel, Neil's, etc. it may or not
      be someone's here, but I happened across this story the other day, and
      might be useful to someone here, it's toward the bottom of the page
      where she comes in:
      http://www.electricscotland.com/webclans/minibios/r/robinson.htm
      Mark Robinson "where he met Catherine Flora MacQuarrie, and in a short
      time, February 18th, 1875, married her."....

      Went by Flora. Born in Cape Breton off of Nova Scotia.

      ~ Snoshoe