Harriet McQuary, Dayton Washington

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I have just returend from Dayton Washington and visiting with cousins
      and a trip to cemetery. I have a picture of Harriet McQuary's grave
      site for those that want it. ALso the grave sites of two of Ulysses
      Grants sons, Joe and Humphrey. Harriet was the first wife of Ulysses
      Grant McQuary of Atlants/Economy/Macon, Missouri. For those that have
      asked, I am going to establish a web site so I can post all the
      pictures of the McQuarrie/McQuary sites/graves from Wilksborro NC, Flat
      Lick Kentucky, Missouri and Dayton, Wash. I just have not had the time
      to do this yet.