Summer

  • snoshoe_2
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      I just thought I'd see what everyone has been up to this year, summer?

      We know about the trip to Scotland, and maybe the rest isn't as
      exciting, but just to see what all we've been up to?

      For me it's been quite a ride this year, and only finally, getting
      some good news going.
      Daughter got married, and there was quite a fiasco with that, with
      certain people she knows.

      I'm raising meat goats for the first time, and they'll be butchered
      around the end of the month/start Oct.

      Got cancer test results back, and it was worse than last years, but
      some wonderful neighbors have offered to pay for the treatments I
      want, so things are looking much brighter now,

      and.... :D Grouse season opened a few days ago, so if I'm not too
      tired to clean it after I kill it, I'll get one tomorrow! (Too tired
      today, after farm sitting for neighbors the past 4 days.) Good
      prelude while waiting for deer season.

      Hugs to all you Mac Quarries!

      ~Snoshoe
    • macquarrie2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2005
        Robin

        Sorry I did not reply sooner.

        I am sorry to hear about you health problems an offer you the
        prayers an well wishes of my family an myself.

        Darrell
      • ABUNK316@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2005
          I received this message below. Since I have a daughter named "Robyne" I
          thought this might
          be directed to her (knowing the spelling was "Robin"). Our Robyne didn't
          know any Darrell so
          this must be directed to someone else.

          Darrell, you have got to be more specific and beside this address is for
          MacQuarrie business.
          Right? Fellow Mac's? At least I was told off many moons ago for using this
          address for other than MacQuarrie business, therefore I am passing my lesson on
          to you.

        • snoshoe_2
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2005
            Thankyou Darrell.

            He was replying to my (Snoshoe) post "Summer" ABUnk, sorry for the
            confusion. I am Mac Q.

            I thought it would be nice to know what some of us are up to. The
            highlights anyway. Isn't that part of our problem? We haven't gotten
            enough records kept of things in the past.

            I like to collect any of the stories I find about members of our clan
            to save, and someday I'll give them to my daughter, or grandchildren.

            In fact I have a really good story to tell that just happened, I'll
            try and post the pictures in my album, but if it doesn't belong here,
            and is deleted, I'll understand.

            Have a good weekend all!
            ~Snoshoe