In need of some help

  • daniel
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2004
      I need to find anyone in the Macquarrie group that lives in or
      around Tasmania, Australia. I would be very appreciative of any
      help.
      Thank you,
      Daniel
    • Charles A. McQuarrie
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2004
        --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, "daniel" <wafopain@y...> wrote:
        > I need to find anyone in the Macquarrie group that lives in or
        > around Tasmania, Australia. I would be very appreciative of any
        > help.
        > Thank you,
        > Daniel

        Daniel - I have/had a 4th cousin, Janet MacQuarrie Lambert, who
        lives/lived in, or around, Hobart, Tasmania. It has been a year or so
        since she and I have had any exchange of emails. I do not have a
        postal address for her but the email address I have is
        rtpelectrix@...

        I sent a note to the above address a day or so ago but have not
        received any form of reply - nor did the email 'bounce'.

        This is the best I can do. Good luck.

        Charlie.
      • daniel mccrary
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2004
          Thank you for your reply, I am needing to get a very important message to someone around that same area before it's too late and I figured the best bet may be through someone I'm related to; even if it's a distant relation.
          Thank you, I appreciate it,
          Daniel

          "Charles A. McQuarrie" <camcq@...> wrote:
          --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, "daniel" <wafopain@y...> wrote:
          > I need to find anyone in the Macquarrie group that lives in or
          > around Tasmania, Australia. I would be very appreciative of any
          > help.
          > Thank you,
          > Daniel

          Daniel - I have/had a 4th cousin, Janet MacQuarrie Lambert, who
          lives/lived in, or around, Hobart, Tasmania. It has been a year or so
          since she and I have had any exchange of emails. I do not have a
          postal address for her but the email address I have is
          rtpelectrix@...

          I sent a note to the above address a day or so ago but have not
          received any form of reply - nor did the email 'bounce'.

          This is the best I can do. Good luck.

          Charlie.

          This is the MacQuarrie e-mail list.
          HTTP://ALBANACH.ORG/MACQUARRIE

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Lachie Macquarie
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2004
            Charles A. McQuarrie sgrìobh,

            >--- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, "daniel" <wafopain@y...> wrote:
            >> I need to find anyone in the Macquarrie group that lives in or
            >> around Tasmania, Australia. I would be very appreciative of any
            >> help.
            >> Thank you,
            >> Daniel
            >
            >Daniel - I have/had a 4th cousin, Janet MacQuarrie Lambert, who
            >lives/lived in, or around, Hobart, Tasmania. It has been a year or so
            >since she and I have had any exchange of emails. I do not have a
            >postal address for her but the email address I have is
            >rtpelectrix@...
            >
            >I sent a note to the above address a day or so ago but have not
            >received any form of reply - nor did the email 'bounce'.
            >
            >This is the best I can do. Good luck.
            >
            >Charlie.

            Tearlach,

            Good news you are alive!

            Nae a bad sig eh?

            Slàinte,
            --
            Lachie. "Scottish by birth, British by law,
            Highlander by the grace of God."