Re: [macquarrie] book scanning

  • eoganog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
      In a message dated 10/31/00 11:22:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      Viveza@... writes:

      > I just got back from a long business trip, and am available to scan
      > sections from the Munro book (or the other books). Have you assigned
      > portions yet? I can scan images etc, but I don't have a text
      > converter
      > anymore. If I can help, just tell me what to scan, which format, and
      > how/where to send.
      > Cheers, Bill Fawcett

      Hi Bill. No, I have not assigned portions. A file section has been set up
      on the egroups site where we can upload files. So, scan in a portion, upload
      it to the site, and when all files are uploaded, I can put them on the web
      page.

      I think it will work best if everything is scanned in as text, but if you
      want to scan in some of the maps and illustrations, that woudl be great. I
      already have done the cover, but have yet to upload it.

      Aye,
      Matt

      Matthew Allen Columba Newsome
      http://albanach.homepage.com
      Curator & Web Master for the Scottish Tartans Museum, Franklin NC
      A McGuire, of Clan MacQuarrie
      "Turris fortis meus mihi Deus"
      http://macquarrie.homepage.com