Re: A little about my branch of the tree

  • MichelleMacQuarrie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2004
      Found out a little bit more about my Grandfather , He was born in
      Hudson , Wisconsin in 1913. He passed away in 1953 in California.
      Inch by Inch I guess in putting the puzzle together....
      Thanks for all the welcomes :)!
      Michelle MacQuarrie

      --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, "MichelleMacQuarrie"
      <shadowangel_67@y...> wrote:
      > My Grandfather was William Dean MacQuarrie and he was a college
      > professor..and that's about all I know for certian. He passed away
      > when my Dad was 11 and my Grandmother(nee' McKee) remarried a few
      > years later so we really don't know much about the MacQuarrie side
      > of the family. I would LOVE to learn more , find out where he came
      > from, if we have surviving family somewhere in the world..There is
      > only my parents , myself and my daughter remaining of our immediate
      > family.
      > Looking forward to learning more.
      > Michelle MacQuarrie
    • dave crary
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
        Hi Michelle;

        My father was born in Waukesha, Wisconsin in 1912 and his ashes are now in
        Ca.

        David Crary

        >From: "MichelleMacQuarrie" <shadowangel_67@...>
        >To: macquarrie@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [macquarrie] Re: A little about my branch of the tree
        >Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:26:45 -0000
        >
        >Found out a little bit more about my Grandfather , He was born in
        >Hudson , Wisconsin in 1913. He passed away in 1953 in California.
        >Inch by Inch I guess in putting the puzzle together....
        >Thanks for all the welcomes :)!
        >Michelle MacQuarrie
        >

        >--- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, "MichelleMacQuarrie"
        ><shadowangel_67@y...> wrote:
        > > My Grandfather was William Dean MacQuarrie and he was a college
        > > professor..and that's about all I know for certian. He passed away
        > > when my Dad was 11 and my Grandmother(nee' McKee) remarried a few
        > > years later so we really don't know much about the MacQuarrie side
        > > of the family. I would LOVE to learn more , find out where he came
        > > from, if we have surviving family somewhere in the world..There is
        > > only my parents , myself and my daughter remaining of our immediate
        > > family.
        > > Looking forward to learning more.
        > > Michelle MacQuarrie

        Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime