Seasons Greetings

  • Charles A. McQuarrie
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
      Since it has been more than quiet here I thought that I would see if
      I could be the first of our widely disbursed clan members to wish all
      of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      Or, as I have been led to believe, "Nollaig Chridheil agus a'Bliadhna
      mhath."

      If you're so inclined feel free to have one or two for me while
      you're at it.

      To all of you who are freezing, slipping and sliding, or shoveling
      that white stuff, be advised that I golfed 18 holes yesterday and
      then came home and lit the barby. Here it was December 22 and one of
      our biggest concerns on the golf course was making sure that our
      shadows did not interfere with someone else's putts.

      Charlie.
      camcq@...
    • Tom McQuarrie
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
        Charles,
        Have a great Holiday !!!!!!
        No golf, no barby here but 57 F and 53 F tomorrow and lottsa rain but no
        snow.

        Have you heard of a Christine McQuarrie costume designer Star Gate etc
        supposed to be part of the Vancover movie industry?

        Seasons Greetings
        Tom

        Since it has been more than quiet here I thought that I would see if
        I could be the first of our widely disbursed clan members to wish all
        of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

        Or, as I have been led to believe, "Nollaig Chridheil agus a'Bliadhna
        mhath."

        If you're so inclined feel free to have one or two for me while
        you're at it.

        To all of you who are freezing, slipping and sliding, or shoveling
        that white stuff, be advised that I golfed 18 holes yesterday and
        then came home and lit the barby. Here it was December 22 and one of
        our biggest concerns on the golf course was making sure that our
        shadows did not interfere with someone else's putts.

        Charlie.
        camcq@...

        This is the MacQuarrie e-mail list.
        HTTP://ALBANACH.ORG/MACQUARRIE

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • Francis Fisher
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
          same back to you Charles. NO golf here in New HAmpshire, just shovling the
          white stuff. I guess that is better then shovling the brown stuff.

          Merry Christmas to all
          Frank
          > Since it has been more than quiet here I thought that I would see if
          > I could be the first of our widely disbursed clan members to wish all
          > of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
          >
          > Or, as I have been led to believe, "Nollaig Chridheil agus a'Bliadhna
          > mhath."
          >
          > If you're so inclined feel free to have one or two for me while
          > you're at it.
          >
          > To all of you who are freezing, slipping and sliding, or shoveling
          > that white stuff, be advised that I golfed 18 holes yesterday and
          > then came home and lit the barby. Here it was December 22 and one of
          > our biggest concerns on the golf course was making sure that our
          > shadows did not interfere with someone else's putts.
          >
          > Charlie.
          > camcq@...
          >

          > This is the MacQuarrie e-mail list.
          > HTTP://ALBANACH.ORG/MACQUARRIE
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Francis Fisher
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
            Tom Talk about the movies. Does everyone remember the John wayne movie the
            Searchers. There is character in that movie named Charle MacQuarrie
            Frank

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
              Frank,
              I am going to see if I can rent it, it will be fun just to see.

              By the way Seasons Greetings to all of you out there

              Have a very Merry Christmas !

              Tom

              Tom Talk about the movies. Does everyone remember the John wayne movie the
              Searchers. There is character in that movie named Charle MacQuarrie
              Frank
              > No golf, no barby here but 57 F and 53 F tomorrow and lottsa rain but no
              > snow.
              >
              > Have you heard of a Christine McQuarrie costume designer Star Gate etc
              > supposed to be part of the Vancover movie industry?
              >
              > Seasons Greetings
              > Tom

            • Charles McQuarrie
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
                Christine is my sister (half-sister to be technically correct). She worked
                on The Highlander, The Commish, and Stargate as well as others.

                I talked to her the other night and found out that she is now working on
                something called American Experience (I think that was the title) as well as
                a Stargate spin-off the name of which completely escapes me.

                Charlie.

[...]

                .
              • Charles McQuarrie
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 23, 2003
                  Must have missed that one.

                  If anyone gets a copy I'll be more than happy to autograph it.

                  Charlie.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 24, 2003
                    I think I told you this before , my nephew Christopher McQuarrie is a writer
                    won an Oscar for The Usual Suspects. Similar names , similar business.
                    Interesting coincidence.
                    Tom

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 23, 2007
                      MacQuarrie Clan
                      I hope you all have a very happy and Merry Christmas and a great new year.
                      Tom McQuarrie
                      From: Dan Flynn
                      Date: 12/23/2007 10:48:14 AM
                      To: macquarrie@yahoogroups.com

                      Could you be more specific?

                      Charlie McQuarrie <camcq@...> wrote: I cant get anywhere within
                      the group.

                      Any clues?

                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 23, 2007
                        The same to you and all the other cousins.

                        Charlie.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 23, 2007
                          Merry Christmas to all from a wet windy Scotland
                          Iain and Helen

                          www.mull-seaview.co.uk

                        • frank/yvonne fisher
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 24, 2007
                            We wish everyone the same from New Hampsire,also wet, windy,cold with close to three feet of snow on the ground

                            Franknh

                          • alumniorutnj1@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 24, 2007
                              To all

                              Merry Christmas and my wish for Peace on Earth to each and every one of you.

                              God bless you and your loved ones and keep you safe.

                              Dee

                            • Greg Burton
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 24, 2007
                                Dee,
                                Thank you for the lovely Christmas message. Might I assume that you are a graduate of the largest university in the USA???
                                God bless,
                                Greg
                                University of Louisville fan
                                (nothing to brag about this year!)
                                Go Big East!

                                Merry Christmas and my wish for Peace on Earth to each and every one of you.

                                God bless you and your loved ones and keep you safe.

                                Dee

                              • snoshoe_2
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 24, 2007
                                  Merry Christmas from a somewhat white, but still melting Montana! :)

                                  ~ Snoshoe

                                  --- In macquarrie@yahoogroups.com, iain king <h1king@...> wrote:

                                  > Merry Christmas to all from a wet windy Scotland
                                  > Iain and Helen
                                  >
                                  > www.mull-seaview.co.uk

                                • Evelyn Smith
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 24, 2007
                                    Merry Christmas y'all from a pleasantly cool Central Texas!

                                    Elaine Smith