scottish television

  • macquarrie2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
      If anyone is still on this list,Scottish Television is doing a
      peace on celebrated scots, starting tonight at 6pm on Lachlan
      Macquarrie and covering 6 more weeks of other celebrated scots.

      Darrell
    • ABUNK316@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        Is that time EST? Where do we find "Scottish Television" in the PHX, AZ area?

      • Lachie Macquarie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
          Capturing in this missive, in the sparing prose of Rambaud,
          <18e.21ca17ab.2cd68a7e@...>, and displaying the suave and
          sophisticated disposition of Archibald Leach, ABUNK316@... sgrìobh,
          >Is that time EST? Where do we find "Scottish Television" in the PHX, AZ area?

          No GMT. I don't think you will find it in AZ, presuming you mean Arizona
          and not Azerbaijan? Probably find it's no on in Azerbaijan either
          though.
          Have a look at the link below.

          http://www.scottishtv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s3_11_8

          I just wonder if they caught my best side?

          --
          Lachlan Macquarie,
          Ni bhéarfainn broim dreólín ar dhuilleog cuillin agus is beag an puth gaoth é sin?