5973Re: [macquarrie] Mary J. MacQuarrie

  • yfisher7
    Jul 24, 2013
      yes thanks again Darrell. I was able to find Hector and I do have him in the DB so I will be able to fill in all the blacks and I plan on sending a print out to the Highland Village to augment what they have on the Fox family. It would be great if I could find the wife of Charles Fox her name was Catherine MacQuarrie born about 1815 they say in Scotland

      FRank