5971Re: [macquarrie] Mary J. MacQuarrie

  • yfisher7
    Jul 24, 2013
      Great Thanks Darrell. I was up toCape Breton last week and went to the Highland village. They have Daniel's father's house there. He was Charles Foxand married to Catherine MacQuarrie born about 1815 in Scotland they told me. DO you know if Mary had a brother, a Lauchlin married a sister of Daniel.
      Thanks
      Frank