websites

  • W Hinton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      I am new to this group.
      I am the webmaster for the local History and Genealogy websites
      for Gillespie, Benld and Wilsonville of Macoupin County, Illinois.
      Always interested in any pertinent data and material for this
      local area. Especially interested in all Veterans info.

      The urls for these websites are :
      http://gillespiil.com/gillespie/
      http://gillespiil.com/benld/
      http://gillespiil.com/wilsonville/

      These sites include a variety of data including photos.
      And I am also very interested in comments and suggestions.
      This morning I also created a blog for
      Small Town USA for those featuring data for local areas :
      http://smalltownusa-ill.blogspot.com/

      Wayne