Re: [Macoupin County Research] Any Information on the Villiage of White City, Illinois

  • S Viehweg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007
      Aloha! Please pardon the delay in reply. I will check
      my files and see what I may have. White City and Mt.
      Olive are within a few short miles from one another. I
      have been receiving the Mt. Olive Herald since 1999
      and they have a column named "Oldies But Goodies"
      which briefly recapp events in the last 100 years.
      Sometimes, I will find historical info regarding the
      townships in this column.

      ---
      Mahalo!
      S. Viehweg
      Macoupin Co., Illinois Genealogy
      http://viehweg.org
      Home of "Viehweg's Hawaii Outlet"

      --- klhgrafx <Kendall_Hammann@...> wrote:

      > We are getting ready for a 100 year celebration and
      > was looking for
      > anyone who has old photo's or history on the Village
      > of White City.
      > The celebration is on June 9, 2007 and any
      > information will help out.
      > If you have any questions, feel free to email me or
      > pm me.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Kendall L Hammann

      Never miss an email again!