Message to Dawn West regarding LAIRs

  • Linda Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi Dawn,

      I have lost your e-mail address. I hate AOL but keep it because it's
      so hard to change course now.

      Sorry to the others on this group for sending this message to Dawn
      through this medium because I couldn't think of a better way. Thanks
      for understanding.

      Linda R.F. Arnold
      LRFArnold@...

      Primarily researching LAIR, CRAYS & TOSH Families of Macoupin County
      (Also, DICKSON-WELSH of Scotland to Macoupin. Welsh went to Schuyler
      County, Missouri with some other Macoupin County people.)