  • subraider
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      All -

      I have been doing distance research in Macoupin, Greene, and Morgan
      counties for over twenty years. I occasionally get to visit Illinois
      and spend at least a portion of my time doing research. In 1990 I put
      together a book titled "The Eyer's of Illinois" that listed the
      descendants of Johannes Nicolaus EYER (1774-1840) and Wilheimina
      Victoria LUBKUCHER (1771-1829). The surnames in this book are

      BROWN CURTISS DIKIS ELLARD EYER GRIFFITH GUTHRIE JACKSON MCINTYRE MORROW
      PALMER PIERSON PIPER REED RUYLE SCOTT SHORT SPERRY & many others

      I notice this group is not very active. I certainly hope that some
      activity will be forthcoming.

      LCD
      Prior Lake MN