Hello

  • uncle1963
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 5:57 AM
      Please post your Macoupin county names so we can see if we have any information for you.
    • uncle1963
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 9:49 PM
        Found bible of Thomas & Christiana Griffith dated 1804 at auction today,would like to see it go to a descendent of theirs.
      • dawnb82
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2001
          looking for family of my grandfather, melvin johnson, born in carlinville 1910. thanks