Macoupin County Research

  • uncle1963
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24 7:45 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Macoupin County Research
    • uncle1963
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
        Please post your Macoupin county names so we can see if we have any information for you.
      • uncle1963
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2001
          Found bible of Thomas & Christiana Griffith dated 1804 at auction today,would like to see it go to a descendent of theirs.
        • dawnb82
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2001
            looking for family of my grandfather, melvin johnson, born in carlinville 1910. thanks