residual income for free, 2/13/2011, 7:00 am

  • machine-thinking@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Reminder from: machine-thinking Yahoo! Group

      Title: residual income for free

      Date: Sunday February 13, 2011
      Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Notes:  Ok, the idea was this,

      those who simply find mlm structers a bore,

      start again,

      I'm not a marketer,
      I have no business,
      I work as a postman,
      but like many of us,
      I'm taking vitamins.

      And I'm actually buying them from a mlm company.

      Now I do not want to advertise this company,
      because as much as I like the vitamins,
      I hate paying, people for nothing.

      Residual income is poison to me.

      I was wondering if we could maybe unite a few fellow postpeople,
      or other workaholics,
      and use this residual income for something else,
      in other words, not for ourselves,
      but for children in the third world,
      schools, something we'd have to first agree on ...