OT Re: Rev 3.042 on the server for testing..

  • John PRENTICE
    Message 1 of 64 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker <brianb@...> wrote:

      I will get out the Hammer and see if I can
      > perform some percussive surgery, I will get out the wash tub to
      clean up
      > the blood ;)

      Perhaps first try an editor and some snippets of test code. Surgery
      (especially on onself) is a very specialized field.

      > I am going to work tonight on it .. If the darn Phone will stop
      ringing :(

      It's not the ringing that is the problem but answering it.

      John Prentice
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 6, 2008
        Hello Bill,
        I have tested for about 2 hours and got the Error that you got :) So
        the good news is I now can see the problem... the bad news is that I
        have NO idea where in the heck the problem is coming from... I will keep
        testing and see if I can make it work!