Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Turning Indexable Inserts

  • Simon Daykin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
      >J&L Industrial

      Thanks, they have a very good range and nicer prices.

      Simon
    • Simon Daykin
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
        Mark,

        >J&L and Wnt have good stocks but at commercial prices, J&L giving good
        >discounts to trade.

        Thanks for the reply, who are Wnt ?

        Thanks
        Simon
      • Mark Vaughan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
          J&L and Wnt have good stocks but at commercial prices, J&L giving good
          discounts to trade.

          Also look on ebay, boxes of chips turn up at silly money, the small chips
          for one of my surface mills are £60 a set, a whole box on ebay was about £3.
          Just keep searching for the exact one you want and after a couple of weeks
          they will usually turn up. I buy quite a few and put on the shelf just in
          case. Also cncpoorboy from ebay has a list of various carbide cutters and
          chips at good prices if you ask him, email is stefogg at aol.com Obviously
          change the at for you know what.

          Regs Mark

          Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D., B.Eng. M0VAU

          Managing Director

          Vaughan Industries Ltd., reg in UK no 2561068

          Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351

          Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH UK.

          Phone/Fax 44 (0) 1872 561288

          RSGB DRM111 (Cornwall)

          _____

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2008
            WNT UK Ltd

            Sheffield Airport Business Park

            Europa Link

            Sheffield S9 1XU

            Tel 0800 073 2 073

            Their new 45000 products catalogue is about to go out next week, so nows the
            time to call and ask for one.