Limit switches

  • Ed Maisey
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 17, 2004
      Can anyone suggest a type of limit switch (or is it important?) that I can purchase for my retrofit, I have a CNC stepper system from camtronics inc, with 210oz stepper motors,

    • fortino tan
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 4, 2012
        Why do you so concern with timing issue? We always place limit switches 2-5 mm before mechanical limit of machine leadscrew or ballscrew.

        Sent from my iPad