Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Source of misunderstanding...

    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2008
      Spence,
      I think everything over the past few days was a miss understanding :)
      BUT I must say we got some very good input from it! No one got hurt and
      we are getting a server setup to keep the source code on with better rev
      control. All and all I think in the end this was a good thing. (Odd how
      that happens)

      gimble88 wrote:
      > Mark and Brian,
      >
      > As a confirmed pashunate (hot headed) member of this list, I think I
      > understand what caused the recent ruffled feathers.
      >
      > In a post to Mark, Brain wrote this as a "note to self":
      >
      > "So note for the future don't post on list what is
      > needed to get people to do what they need to do ;."
      >
      > And I *think* Mark thought Brian meant it for him.
      >
      > If I'm wrong, just chalk it up to another email misunderstanding, but
      > I think we're all pulling on the same end of the rope here.
      >
      > All the best to both parties,
      >
      > Spence

    • Terry Parker
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 4, 2008
        Hi SCOT, Yep that was my app over on the MACH site. I use an encoder
        signal to identify each position with a unique ID. That part works
        fine just got stuck on the hotswap logic inside of mach. (;-)

        (;-) TP

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "poppa_bear1000"
        <poppabear@...> wrote:

        > contact me off list, at:
        >
        > poppabear AT hughes.net
        >
        > (remove white spaces and change AT to @)
        >
        > we can discuss it.........
        >
        > but even so, until Brain fixes the "Hole" in the Armor of VB, the
        Macro
        > WILL Crash your computer very, very hard. Blue Screen of Death
        Hard, or
        > hard lock up that you have to cut off the compter and reboot to
        unlock.

        > On the support forum there is a VB Thread for "Hot Swap" ATC, that
        one
        > is a much simpler than mine, and works in a different way, but gets
        > the end result of a Hot Swap. The way that one was done, does not
        work
        > for my app so I did mine a different route.
        >
        > I orginally had my Hot Swap completly runing on my PLC with its own
        HS
        > pulse module to control its caracell servo. I wanted to move the
        system
        > completly to mach3 and have mach3 run the C axis for the Caracell.
        When