OT Post length

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      I know this is like beating a dead horse and this has been cover I am
      sure many times. But how about when you post to an existing thread,
      deleting most of a current message that one is responding to, so we
      don't have to scroll through stuff we already read.
      Best regards,
      Richard Konnen
    • graphsmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Some messages in Yahoo don't let me cut anything off. Any idea why? gs