units per rev quit working 3.039

  • Callcbm
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      Brian The screen set that I sent you with the now working load g code is the
      screen set that's not working. I'm not sure who made it. I haven't found the
      error yet.
      Thanks Randy
      Custom Built
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        I will need to have a look at that after I get back... Can you get
        everything to work on the default screenset?
        > Brian The screen set that I sent you with the now working load g code is
        > the
        > screen set that's not working. I'm not sure who made it. I haven't found
        > the
        > error yet.
        > Thanks Randy
        > Custom Built

      • Callcbm
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
          the default works but the modified one that I have doesn't work but the
          button oem numbers are the same.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
            Hello,
            odd... send the working and nonworking one and I will see if we can find
            the trouble... also a small description of what you are having for
            trouble would be a big help as well :)