Gear Design programs

  • P. J. Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      It' been a long time since I've posted here. Seems the expertise has
      progressed way beyond my hobbiest level. I do however check out what's
      happening regularly.
      I would like to find a free or very low cost program that will design
      gears
      for building a wooden clock. I would like it to have other gear tooth
      shapes as well as involute and produce a DXF or DWG drawing that I can
      bring into Mach3 and cut on my Sherline mill.
      Thanks, PJH